Wednesday, September 16, 2009

stupidity


I was so damned stupid to think that there still
something special going on between us. I could not believe how foolish I am to be caught again in this game called "love" ...
I thought that I would be invincible since i already learned my lesson, but I was wrong. Still the pain of being hurt lingers inside me. I could not contain it anymore. It's as if I'm being stabbed by a thousand knives in my heart. How could I overcome this kind of turmoil? How would I forget the past when in fact it is still haunting me so sweetly?

I was a bit happy when I saw him again... but the happiness was just a mere illusion. Everything had changed, including him. For almost two months that we weren't able to see each other, its as if I'm already facing a another person. He was no longer the person I once knew. The man whom I wanted to be part of my life. The whom I thought would give me happiness and joy... Thinking that our love would grow. All of these were only LIES!!

Now I'm beginning to understand and realize that i should not trust anyone so easily, so that I could not end up hurting myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment